Friday, November 23, 2012

Other circulating thoughts....


I really don't know what is going on, no joke 2 guys within the last week have told me they like me. One of them wanted me to be his girlfriend, like now. He even said he would move to the bay to be with me and that he would be supportive no matter what I do. I know some of you are thinking "wtf I want a boyfriend and ou have two after you". Oh I said no to him by the way, Don't get me wrong he seemed like a really nice guy but perhaps you haven't realized from my other posts, but I'm not ready. He was very adamant that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me etc. but I just have a hard time believing any males right now. So no, I refuse to be involved with anyone. Much less with a person I hardly know. 

Ms.D

No comments:

Post a Comment