Sunday, August 5, 2012

The beginning of summer




I never enjoyed summer much during college, I enjoyed it more when I was in my k-12 education but I have to say I definitely enjoy it more as a teacher. It's a much needed breath of air. So what's the first thing I did.... I let my suppressed rebel breath! I dyed my hair blue. It brought me back to my college and high cool days where I could be free and express myself and hide myself through my vibrant hair color. I used Manic Panic's Voodoo.
Then I got bored with it and wanted some more pop and added another blue. I liked the outcome, but this color bled too much afterward and my hands and neck were always getting stained blue. Yup teachers are rebels too, we are complicated individuals that can't wait for summer vacation to start so we can outwardly do all the crazy things we normally keep inside.

xoxo
Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment