Sunday, January 18, 2015

Daily Purge #2

So my daily purge isn't working as it should, every other aspect is very busy. I also went offline from all media for a while as I mourn the loss of yet another family member. The suffering continues in my family and I don't know how the  rest of the year will go. I hope that the pattern doesn't continue. It is hard as it is to be way from my family and seeing them suffer, and not being with them while it is all happening makes it harder.

I need to do something to keep myself sane, but my energy is drained. I want to go out to the woods and do some target practice relive some stress but I don't even have time to take the drive there.  By the time I get out of work it is dark.

Maybe I should just set up a target at work.

Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment