Monday, February 24, 2014

Distance makes the heart grow fonder....

Well I moved up to nor-cal and it has been hard, between work and school I have no time and no energy. So this last year was hectic on me and I hardly talked and much less see my family. So while we bicker like a normal family when we are together for too long I missed them a lot. So I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with them. I feel like so much has happened and changed that she last year that I am out to find the loop with them.I feel like i do not have a place, not with my family or even in my own apartment. I am utterly lost and alone. Anyways, in my attempt to get to know my family better I have goen on a couple family outings. I even when to a soccer game.


It was really fun and I was happy to be with them, This year was rough with it being my first teaching year, but spending this time with them melted all that away.

from
8/7/12

No comments:

Post a Comment