Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ramblings....

Well I am no longer a teacher and I miss being in the classroom....I am now a principal and well it's crazy to think that at this point in my life I have already come so far. The only thing wrong with it is that I have no one to share it with.  Which sucks at times, especially when everyone in my field is older, have a family and have someone to go ho me to at the end of the day...while I go home to my guinea pigs and have friends who are still trying to figure out what to do in life and are busy partying or going out and doing all kinds of things, while I balance budgets, think if trainings for my teachers and discipline students and  parents, the headaches come and go but the heart ache is still there ever persistent...

Ms. D


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment