Sunday, January 27, 2013

Someone once told me that dreams where the voice of your subconscious, in my personal experience my dreams have turned into reality in more that a handful of times.

It has been some time since I thought about him, mostly I've been focusing on myself or at least trying to. However, my conscious life has been filled with exes trying to clamor back into my life. I do not give people second chances since all of my relationships have ended and in not so good circumstances. So I do not trust them not to do the shady things they have done to me in the past.

Anyways my dream took place in LA with my family and my extended family, I apparently adopted one of my students and thus had a son.  I also had a baby boy but I couldn't remember what I named him, he was light skin and had blue-grey eyes and I could feel his warmth.

-feeling weird
Ms.D


No comments:

Post a Comment